| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Redlands, Ca in September is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.3 °C (90.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 17.6 °C (31.7 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty. A feeble 12.4mm (0.5in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Redlands, Ca September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Redlands, Ca, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Redlands, Ca:
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 394.2 kms (244.9 miles) NNW
- Fresno, California, Usa - 394 kms (244.9 miles) NW
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 246 kms (152.9 miles) NW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 383 kms (238 miles) WNW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 331.8 kms (206.2 miles) WNW
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 114.8 kms (71.3 miles) W
- Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) W
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 129.3 kms (80.4 miles) W
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) W
- San Diego, California, Usa - 141.7 kms (88.1 miles) S
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 509.6 kms (316.7 miles) NE
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 272.7 kms (169.5 miles) N
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 285.5 kms (177.4 miles) NE
- Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa - 507.3 kms (315.2 miles) ENE
- Phoenix, Arizona, Usa - 465.2 kms (289.1 miles) E
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) ESE
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 268.8 kms (167 miles) ESE