| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Redlands, Ca in November is mild at 14.8 °C (58.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 15.7 °C (28.3 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 36.1mm (1.4in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 10:43 long with an average length of 10:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Redlands, Ca November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Redlands, Ca, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Redlands, Ca:
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 394.2 kms (244.9 miles) NNW
- Fresno, California, Usa - 394 kms (244.9 miles) NW
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 246 kms (152.9 miles) NW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 383 kms (238 miles) WNW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 331.8 kms (206.2 miles) WNW
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 114.8 kms (71.3 miles) W
- Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) W
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 129.3 kms (80.4 miles) W
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) W
- San Diego, California, Usa - 141.7 kms (88.1 miles) S
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 509.6 kms (316.7 miles) NE
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 272.7 kms (169.5 miles) N
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 285.5 kms (177.4 miles) NE
- Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa - 507.3 kms (315.2 miles) ENE
- Phoenix, Arizona, Usa - 465.2 kms (289.1 miles) E
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) ESE
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 268.8 kms (167 miles) ESE